Friday, May 8, 2009

The Mother/Daughter Hula Extravaganza

Last night was Mother/Daughter Hula Night at Victoria's school.


We "double-dated" with Patricia and Jessica Eikleberry.




However, as expected, my daughter quickly dumped me when we found her friends from class. It was the first time I had seen Lauren (on her left) and Cierra (on her right) after hearing lots about them in her stories from school.





After a dinner of pizza, Jamba Juice, and giant cupcake (yes, for real), it was time to Hula, baby!



Then came a candy lei-making craft.



I had fun just hanging out with my Baby Girl. Aloha!

2 comments:

  1. That first picture is a beautiful photo of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress looks so cute on her! I'm glad you had fun. Mara AND Miles also ditched me at Ice Skating...remember when they wouldn't leave our side? Oh well...that's what's supposed to happen, right??

    ReplyDelete