Friday, September 4, 2009

The Ferris Wheel

While we were off-track, we spent an afternoon in Santa Monica. We decided to go on the Ferris Wheel, which truly is one of my LEAST favorite rides. I do not enjoy heights. The kids were very excited to go, until we actually got on. Then they looked like I did.


Once we got the hang of it though, we had a lot of fun.


On an unrelated note...my son is a goofball. Here is a recent conversation between he and I in the car on our way to get Victoria:
Justice: Mommy, do you remember when I was a fish?
Mommy: No.
Justice: Well, I was.

I love him, despite the fact that he is a total freak!

5 comments:

  1. I have to say he is one of the cutest freaks i've ever met!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some brave kids - Rubie was just telling me that she is still too small for the big wheel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, he WAS sort of a fish...you weren't just amazed that he remembers?

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is HE? :) Montana asked me the other day if E.T. was in Alien Heaven? lol

    ReplyDelete