Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The First Day of Preschool

Today was Justice's first day of preschool. He couldn't have been happier to get up and ready this morning. I couldn't be more shocked at how grown up he seemed.




He picked some roses from our yard and we made a flower bouquet for Miss Tiffany.



When we got to the classroom, Room 2, he was eager to explore...


Despite looking a little nervous, he did finally tell me it was time for me to go. As odd as that sounds, it made me happy. And at the end of the day, when Victoria and I arrived to pick him up he said, "I just love love love love love my school. And Miss Tiffany is pretty. She looks just like Avinanna." You be the judge:

Cousin Avianna:

Miss Tiffany:

Maybe...

I am really glad the first day went so well. I think this is going to be really good for him. I guess that's why it feels okay, even though it came way to soon.

5 comments:

  1. hAHA! I am CRACKING UP! She does look just like Avi.

    I think it shows that he has gotten to be pretty comfy in a classroom thanks to his Mama. Cute

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHHAH He is too funny. It's like when I gave Rubie the People Colors and told her to pick the crayon that matches her. She chose the lightest whitest one.

    This made me laugh out loud.

    Love him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG... He is such a nut!!! Babies at walmart, looks like Avi...what will he come up with next???????

    He looks PRECIOUS!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are like twins!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is the sweetest little thing I have ever seen. He looks so grown-up. Four year olds are precious.

    ReplyDelete