Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Ice Skating Adventure

A few days ago we went ice skating at an outdoor rink near Riverside's Mission Inn. It was Justice's first time skating and he had so much fun!!!


My friend Julie went with her husband and daughter, Rubie, who is close to Justice's age. They really have fun together!

This is the conversation I had with Justice on the way home...

Momma: Rubie said she's going to marry you.

Justice: Yes

Momma: Is she your girlfriend?

Justice: Yes

Momma: But I thought Mara was your girlfriend.
Justice: Yes

Momma: You are a two-timer!

Justice: What's that?
Momma: A boy with two girlfriends.

Justice: (Big Smile) Yes!

Thanks for a great time, friends! And thanks for the pictures, JNo!

3 comments:

  1. OMG...is my future son-in-law cheating on my daughter? How dare he!!!! I best have a word with that boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The feeling is mutual - Rubie can't stop talking about Justice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh oh... Justice is in trouble with his future mother-in-law already!

    ReplyDelete