Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Pre-School Holiday Program

Today was the holiday program at Justice's school. He did a great job, singing and dancing the whole time.


He was quite the "Ho Ho Ho'er."



He was the picture of hospitality during "We Wish You a Merry Christmas."


And seems to have a future as a "Solid Gold Dancer."


And I am sure that it comes as no surprise that he was slightly obnoxious throughout the performance and had the entire place cracking-up...



Oh not this sweet boy...never!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! Good job Justice!!!
    Xoxoxo Auntie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I love him! I'm glad to see Avianna there in the pics! :O))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. First, Thank you SO much for blogging! Your son cracks me up! And since I witnessed the "Solid Gold Dancer" I have to say that it was even more adorable live!

    ReplyDelete