Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Things Kids Say



This week both of my kids have had me belly-laughing with the things they say.

Victoria found out about the monthly gift she will soon be given. When I told her it was a blessing she shouted, "I do NOT think it is a blessing! It is a GROSS, INAPPROPRIATE consequence!" She didn't even get mad at me for laughing ten-minutes straight.

Justice also had me cracking up when he began analyzing the phonemes in his name. First he demanded that I put another "s" in his name because "c" doesn't make the /s/ sound. Then he
yelled, "Momma, you spelled it wrong. It's opposed to be J-u-s-t-i-s!" Love that kid.

I always say we need to write a book with all the cute/funny/profound things kids say. I guess this blog is kind of my book.

5 comments:

  1. Consequence for being a woman? Sad. But I'll agree it is kind of gross.

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. They crack me up!!!!
    xoxo auntie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful picture. Both kids looking and smiling? how did you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are getting good at photography friend! Wonderful picture! You have the smartest kids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! Poor Victoria. Though her sentiments ring loud and clear if you ask me! :) McKenna's response to that conversation was not nearly as dramatic but I don't think she really understands what it will be like, unlike Victoria who seems to have a very accurate understanding.

    ReplyDelete