Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Sickies

Saturday morning, I woke up sick, too. I spent the day sometimes taking care of Justice, sometimes sleeping. Victoria had rehearsals for Willy Wonka and then went to her friend's house for talent show practice. When she got home, she found Justice and I both feeling really yucky. Her poor brother was all broken out in a terrible rash.
Being the sweet, loving daughter that she is, she brought me up a snack in bed. Yes, those are Ritz Crackers with chocolate sauce on them. Chef Ramsey would approve the presentation, I bet. However, the food combination was questionable. And, yes again , I did eat two of them (I had to, right?).

If you were wondering, blue is what happens to Sprite when the fancy, paper umbrella your daughter adds for presentation purposes, falls in. Yum!

We woke healthier on Sunday, though. Justice still had a low fever and the rash had moved onto his neck and chest, but he was in a much better mood. So much better, that he decided to steal some Hot Tomales. Too bad the box was opened, and being 3, he HAD to turn it upside down when he picked it up.

Getting better every minute!

4 comments:

  1. Ritz crackers with chocolate sauce and blue 7 up? You have the best daughter ever! I can't wait for Rubie to take care of me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did they taste? If I liked ritz that actually sounds sorta yummy.
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a better weekend this weekend! But I was wondering if you will hire out your chef!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just want to know if chocolate sauce was all over the kitchen??? Remember, my lovely girl bringing me breakfast in bed but left a GINORMOUS mess in the kitchen??...gotta love it!

    ReplyDelete