Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Pre-Halloween Festivities

Both Justice and Victoria had fun Halloween events last weekend. Justice had a Halloween Party at his preschool. Victoria was invited to a classmate's party. I just love any time my kids can wear their costumes more than once.

Cap'n Justice was super-excited to see his classmates and party, party party!

There were clowns doing face painting...


Bracelet making...


Jumpers, of course...


And best of all, Cotton Candy!!!


The party with the 10 year-old set seemed to be a lot of fun. However, I didn't get invited to stay for that one! ;-) I was, however, allowed to take a few shots when I dropped her off.

It's hard to tell, but Victoria is a Zombie Rock Star (duh!). Better pictures after Trick-or-Treating, I'm sure. Anyway, both my kids are having a great time in the days leading up to Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. Baby Justice looks SOOOO cute!!! So does Miss Victoria, all grown up. Zombie rocker... What happened to tle little girl who loved dressing up as a princess? =(
    XOXO
    Auntie Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are having a blast! Both are at my favorite ages! I love their costumes; they fit their personalities!

    ReplyDelete