Friday, December 12, 2008

The Advent Calendar

When I was a little girl, Omi (my godmother, Vicky's mom) would always buy all the kids a chocolate candy Advent calendar. I think I loved it the most, and remember that she continued to get one for me when I was out of high school. I love the tradition, and my kids do, too. Justice loves numbers and is amazingly good finding the right door.

Victoria has to help him get them open without ripping them.


As you can see, he clearly enjoys the candy.

Last night he found the eleven by himself. I didn't know he knew 11!

2 comments:

  1. Boys are so cute, I love his little race car PJs! How many links are left on your countdown Christmas chain? Mine still has all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our chain is totally up to date. Justice does NOT let me forget. It's getting short!

    ReplyDelete