Friday, December 12, 2008

The Tree

So last weekend we decorated our tree. Victoria was ready and wanted to do the whole thing herself. Justice, on the other hand, wanted to play with his train table. I asked him if he could just put on four ornaments, hoping to catch some cute pictures of the two of them together. However, he was moving so quickly (had to get to the trains) that all his shots are blurry. He did get his four ornaments on the tree, though, all in a row. Not exactly how I would have spaced them.


After shifting those around a bit, Victoria and I finished the tree together. It took a little work to get the star straight, but it looks beautiful now.

1 comment:

  1. I love the blogging thing! (if that's a word) Makes me want to make one! Jenna, I am looking forward to some old, funny kiddo stories! Get on it!

    ReplyDelete