Friday, December 12, 2008

The Caroling

A few weeks ago, the mother of one of my students from last year invited me, or actually, Victoria, to Christmas carol at a convalescent home. I remembered doing that as a kid, and how good it made me feel. The girls caroled there and then went on to a fire station as well. Everyone was so appreciative and I know all the kids felt good about spreading the cheer.




Several of my current and former students participated and it was really fun doing something like this with them and their fabulous moms. Victoria read a poem about the night of Jesus' birth. She really did a good job.



If you're wondering where my baby boy was, he entertained himself with my camera. This is a self-portrait.


Thank you Mrs. Heidi, for arranging this. I hope this becomes an ongoing tradition!

No comments:

Post a Comment