Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Day She Turned 11(uh-yeah, that was back in April!!!).

Okay, so it had to happen. As if turning 10 wasn't painful enough for her mother, Victoria went ahead and turned 11. We took our annual "last night of..." picture.


But were stumped when it came to the "first day of..." picture. How do you show 11 on your fingers? I guess you don't. Sniff.


This time, little bro was included in the B in B (breakfast in bed), although Victoria chose the menu.

Her traditional first gift was a new outfit to wear to school and to her birthday "dinner-party." If you ask me, she still looks 4. Okay, fine. She doesn't. She's growing up!!!! Sniff, sniff...

I love the friends who came to dinner with us. Eanna (far left) has been coming to Victoria's Birthday Celebrations since the limo and ice skating 8th B-Dday Gala. Miss Ashley has been a guest since Victoria's Divalicious Girl Mania 7th Birthday Party. Mara and Jessi have been joining us since Victoria turned 6 at the El Capitan Ice Princess Skating Party. And little Ally (Ally-0op) has come to all this parties since Victoria's 3 Ringed Circus, 5th Birthday Extravaganza. I feel so blessed that she has such great friends...


...who are as weird as we are!!! Love when the "tweens" do "the face!"

I also love that the mama's (Mama Shelley, Mama Laker, Mama JLo) and their peeps are all weird, too!


Thanks for celebrating with us guys, this year and every year. We love you! And Happy Happy 11th anniversary to me, I mean Birthday to my beautiful daughter!

5 comments:

  1. Super duper cute!!!! Love, Mama JLo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm back...I also love the pic of Justice w/ all the girls. He looks so grown up and handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my... she is growing up way too fast. Wonderful post JennaKarr!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! You blogged. Love the picture of Justice and the waffle. So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh...you had them do "the face" ?!

    You guys are obsessed. =D

    ReplyDelete