Monday, February 2, 2009

The Talent Show

Last week, Victoria performed in her second talent show. In third grade last year, she sang alone. This year she decided to do a duet with her school BFF, Eanna. They sang a Miley Cyrus song, "True Friend." They choreographed the whole thing themselves, and rehearsed weekly for about two or three months. Truly, they did a great job. They looked adorable and had fun. Nice work, ladies.

This first shot is a picture of the girls before the big performance.

Obviously, this one is during their performance. I SOOOO want a Canon Rebel. My current camera doesn't take clear pictures of anything that moves. You get the idea, though.

Lots of talented kids...I really enjoyed the show.

2 comments:

  1. Victoria looked beautiful as usual (definitely NOT ugly).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was there... for the WHOOOOOLE show; me and my buddy Jessica Eikleberry and we had a blast!

    ReplyDelete