Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Play

Last night was opening night of CAT's (Christian Arts & Theater's) production of Willy Wonka. Victoria plays an Oompa (not to be confused with the Loompas, who wear brown instead of pink) and worked tremendously hard over the last month to get ready. This week was "Heck Week," and Victoria had rehearsals and/or shows for ten days in a row, in addition to school and homework. Although I'd seen the show in rehearsals countless times, I was really excited to see opening night with the lights down and no director interrupting to make corrections. It was so amazing. The play is great, if you get a chance to see it, I highly recommend it. And my baby looked like she was having the time of her life. I couldn't be more proud of her!

2 comments:

  1. Nice pictures. She looks soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY COOL VICTORIA!!!! Miss you! XOXOX Auntie Becca

    ReplyDelete